Get rid of smell

Discussion in 'General' started by spillee86, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Just went and had a smoke, and worried I've come back in hummmmmmming.

At my brother's and can't find any deotradant!!

2. [quote name='"spillee86"']Just went and had a smoke, and worried I've come back in hummmmmmming.

At my brother's and can't find any deotradant!![/quote]

Rinse mouth and hands in bathroom, hands with soap not mouth. Use his mouthwash?

3. Wash hands with soap, suck on a mint
    Then take your pants off and go outside. Stand on one leg and imitate a Goose's honk.
    Count to ten in Spanish between goose honks. Do three sets of ten.
    "uno - honk - dos - honk" etc etc
    Tuck your hands under your armpits and flap your elbows when you honk.
    Then, without putting the first leg down, lift the other leg up. Try to stay in the air as long as possible. When you feel like you've achieved the maximum airtime possible (repeat as necessary), go back inside and you shouldn't smell like weed anymore.

4. I followed your advice sire. I marched outside and I followed your advice to.the.T.

Well anyway, next thing I knew I was 600ft up in the air. I looked down at my springledy little legs hang beneath me, all pantless and all, weaving between the clouds.

I didn't know what to do. I was scared.

Cut a long story short I've accidentally flown to Russia and I don't quite know what to do.

New Thread Topic: Help me escape a communist country.

[...are they even still communist?? I haven't done my research here.]

5. They weren't ever communist, but they were revolutionary until circa 1921.

But, some words to help you get home:

(spelled phonetically)

shto'h - 'what'
    to-va-risch - 'comrade'
    staw-lin - 'where is america'
    leh-nin - 'i need help'
    kroos-chev - 'i'm hungry'

6. +Rep Sir for making me laugh my ass off

7. I'm just screaming 'shto'h' in villagers facers as loud as I possibly can, over and over again.

8. Oh in that case they'll probably dispatch nice men in white suits to bring you to a bed that LINES THE WALLS OF A ROOM HOLY FUCK YES

There, they'll judge you by your moshing skills and schedule flights back to the US based on how well the participants do. Remember, you have to out-do all the other participants in solo-moshing in these rooms where the walls and floor are made of bed, so MOSH MOTHERFUCKER.

9. Man, it worked!! I moshed my way right the way fucking into America. Dude, it totally went down like you said.

Only issue is I'm from the UK. ............

10. I have some bad news. The UK doesn't exist anymore. Well, it does, but everyone's Borg now.

11. I fucking knew it!

12. Is that where the smell was coming from all along? Da Borg?? .... ok ill admit it I am fucking high lol

13. Semper hominidae, comrade! We'll win this war! Down with the Borg!

14. They've imprisoned me in a dungeon lair. They don't do much but everytime I go to escape they spit at me, and ain't nobody got time for no Borg spit!

Come save me America!!

15. If your balls smell like cheese stick your hands down there for a few minutes then take them out and rub them on your face, then stick your hands in your mouth for about 15 seconds. The cheese smell will kill any marijuana odor you have..

16. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOEIruwzf54

17. general procedure: Go outside, take off shirt and flap it meanwhile brushing skin against fresh air, repeat with pants if possible

Wash hands up, even a quarter way up to elbow, maybe splash your face

Perhaps the best defense against weed smell is cooking up some microwaved popcorn, it turns the area and you into popcorn-smell

(Not that i condone microwaves, those things are the devils machines, gives u cancer and kills you)

18. I'm cooking sausages over a fire I spent 5 hours trying to light in the dark with two pieces of flint.

Will that work?

19. Microwaves emit high frequency radio waves that rotate polar molecules, like water. This rotation reflects itself as heat (heat is movement). The 'radiation' from microwaves does not cause DNA damage like, for example, UV radiation does. It WILL burn you because it will boil the water in your skin, if you managed to get the magnetron to run with the door open.

20. If you water a plant with microwaved water, it dies. Animals instinctively avoid microwaved food/water.

I'll spare any other of my statements and leave it at that