Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get rid of smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mister Wiggles, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I was wondering if my neighbors can smell me smoking a joint in my backyard. Since my bong broke Im just gonna roll J's but I've noticed smells it alot more. I like to smoke outside so my house doesn't smell like bud but is there anyway to cover up the smell or will they even smell it at all?

2. They might smell it depends on how close they are. No way to really cover up the smell outside.

3. Might use a sploof, you know, fill a cardboard tube like the ones in the middle of a toilet paper roll with dryer sheets and exhale through that. Or, scramble some money together and get a vape, for example a MFLB - even though there is virtually no smell from that thing, it got the advantage of being usable outsides, if you're really paranoid about smell in your house. However, if you're smoking outsides and there is a bit of distance between your backyard and your neighbours house, you shouldn't need to worry about them smelling. Especially if you light up at night :)
    Don't get caught ;)