Get rid of hickeys?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sexyback, Jun 1, 2010.

1. So i went out last night and long story short, i have 3 hickeys on the left side of my neck.

Are there any ways to make it go away or get rid of it.

I don't have any makeup to cover it up. And i'm in hawaii so i don't want to wear a turtle neck.

2. I've always heard this helps but take a shower and while you're in the shower (and get your neck nice and hot) use the cap of something like lipstick, something flat and hard, and do a twisting motion back and forth (while applying a decent amount of pressure) to help relieve some of the built up blood. It won't make them go away but it reduces them substantially.

There is no real way to get rid of it...no miracle cure, otherwise everyone would know and hickeys wouldn't be a problem.

3. I used to rub the flat end of a battery on it, I think it used to work. The negative end, gotta rub quite firmly for up to 10 minutes.

4. Quit making out with 16 year olds, shouldn't have too many hickeys then :p

5. Honestly? Nothing. You can use ice but its something that just goes away with time.

I never leave my girl any hickeys and I usually just kiss gently. Doesn't really look good haha.

And yeah...stop kissing amateur 16 year olds.

6. Cut off your skin where the hickeys are.

7. Calm down it's just a hickey
    I'll Blame it on that whiskey sipping