Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get rid of cannaoil smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Triangles, May 14, 2012.

1. How can I get rid of the smell? I started making the oil for brownies, not realizing i have some family coming over soon :confused_2: . I have an incense , the fan above the stove on high, 2 candles, and turned on the central air. Should i be good or what can i do?

2. take a shit on the floor works 100% of the time

On a serious note if you have or can get ozium , if not open windows turn fans on and spray some air freshener but not too much, also make a bag of popcorn maybe even burn it

3. thanks, might try it. :rolleyes:

4. No problem :cool: but i edited it giving serious advice :D

5. Alright thanks i just made some popcorn :D i think ill be good now

6. Munchies that get rid of the smell :eek:

7. suggestion: toke in 10 minutes (its 4:10 now =).) then spray some febreeze lmao.