Get ready for war with Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lay Low, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Ok, but it's not Iran who is threatening war right now. What do you not understand about this?

2. Ahhh religion....

3. One of the dumbest things I've read today.

4. #104 maxrule, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011

You are right. How many will see it as accurate reporting?

I hope that they don't stage another attack here. :bolt:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJZVkB5QmhQ"]CIA Covert Operations and U.S. Interventions Since World War II Part 10 - YouTube[/ame]

5. The Fed was started by greedy bankers who wanted to control the nation's money supply.

The CFR and CIA were created to ensure our national interests, and that means fighting communism and guaranteeing allies. Not saying I support everything they do, but control everything? Come on.

The UN and NATO are there to try to maintain world peace. They're fools, but they were started on good intentions. The UN and NATO have no chance of controlling much of anything besides Libya.

France and Britain were sovereign nations before any pothead started spewing New World Order conspiracies? :confused:

Israel was created with religious motivations, reminiscent of the Crusades, but hardly NWO.

6. #106 iCremateCanabis, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011

http://lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard269.html

7. How is it any of your business what they do in another sovereign nation?

Perhaps they think that we should not have nuclear capabilities. After all we have dropped nukes on civilians. :mad:

Maybe they'd like to send a bunch of people over here to destabilize our government and put their puppet in charge. :rolleyes:

This is about fascist governments starting wars and killing people all over the planet in order to take what does not belong to them and give it to global corporate entities.

Eventually all of it will be under the full control of the United Nations, just as all of our coastal water ways and national parks are now. :mad::mad::mad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0735005ItY&feature=related"]Ron Paul - The American Power Elite (part 1/5) - YouTube[/ame]
    :36 David rockefeller

"CFR, Trilateral Commision, they always have control of the federal reserve system" just listen

9. You mean like we are?

10. U.S. backs away from sanctions on Iran central bank - Wire - Lifestyle - bellinghamherald.com

This should concern everyone.

Just how weak is the world economy that the U.S. doesn't want to protect us from the big bad turrrists that are going to blow up Israel the second we turn our backs?

Rhetoric aside, the U.S. is walking a fine line between economic stability and our hawkish foreign policy.

11. In Saudi Arabia you are amputated for crimes, and women aren't allowed to drive or vote. The only things we are protecting are our interests. If a country doesn't do what we want then they get invaded and the leader gets killed, remember Libya this year?

We don't need a war with Iran to finish us off, we only need to continue the ones we have now. The Soviets didn't win in Afghanistan, we aren't going to either. All of the wars in the Middle East are just holes we're throwing money into, all the while increasing tensions with Russia and China.

We can either choose to pull everything back, and cut the spending massively, or be forced to when we collapse. Even if those people want us there, we can't afford it.

12. The "war against terrorism" is a farce

you can't wage "war against terrorism"

terrorism is a tactic, guerrilla warfare - exactly why the russians lost

and with the help of our goverment who funded osama bin laden and the taliban to fend off the russians

13. Oh wow a poll; that shows how much they care about the wars we are in.

"Oh we're in a war? I'm against it, but hey since it's not on my homeland then I'm not going to do anything about and I'm going to go back to watching my TV programming that is controlling my perception or reality"

If Americans really knew how horrible war is, they would flood the streets until we stopped policing the world because weapon manufactures and construction firms are 'too big to fail'.

14. Peres: I believe Israel, world approaching military option on Iran nuclear threat - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

15. next war is on march 19th.

16. yeah a poll, that's my source, your source is your imagination for the idea not enough americans realize ho bad the war is, along ith "we need to get straight up fucking attacked by china"..do you think you know how horrible the war is? why aren't you doing those things? :rolleyes: .........when has "too big to fail" been used? you should probably add in the other benefits of war for the west besides the MIC profits...

17. [​IMG]

18. just going by your logic, if I( and you know im batshit insane and I will do it, no use in saying, "well maybe he wont do it" I will im batshit insane) say im going to detonate a small nuclear warhead on your friends and their families:
    1) you have no right to defend them because its not of your business what i do in another house
    2)they cant defend themselves either until i start slaughtering them
    3)????
    4)profit

19. World War 3 A Foregone Conclusion?

[​IMG]

20. But in all seriousness there is not going to be a war with Iran, at least not a NATO led one...or US even