Get ready for war with Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lay Low, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Instead of entering productive conversation, I'm going to post your quote over again and then post a picture. THAT'LL SHOW EM!

Get a clue dude.

2. I think he missed your point. ;)

3. headsh0t you get a clue, d00d

4. We send people in to other peoples nations and conduct covert destabilization campaigns. It is never done for the interst of the people. This talk of nukes is a smoke screen for their real agenda which is to steal Iran's wealth and mineral rights and give them to the new world order.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htHc0QMsBxY"]C.I.A. Pledged to Destabilize Iran's Govt. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNinzLy0s5s"]The CIA destabilizes Iran - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2atibW27ocQ"]CIA Covert Operations and U.S. Interventions Since World War II Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

5. you talk of media brainwashing
    then post youtube as a source

see the irony yet? ;):eek:

6. This.
    Gotta love the irony, telling others to get a clue while remaining completely clueless.:p

7. I'm sorry that it is so difficult for you to understand that without US presence in the middle east, Iran will invade Iraq. This will lead to an anti-Western Great Power emerging as an Islamic state.

This would be detrimental to everything the US stands for, as they would merge with other middle eastern nations and eventually invade Israel, who is their enemy. They would not be peaceful and would threaten our existence, as we were the ones who installed Israel in the first place, and then kept them in control by giving them money and nukes.

8. YouTube contains an infinite variety of sources. That's like saying websites aren't sources, or pieces of paper aren't sources. It makes no sense.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAONc7GeIc]Former 4-star U.S General admits to America Foreign Policy Coup - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg1QuYv__wY]Recent History of U.S. Intervention - YouTube[/ame]

And I think to myself.....What a wonderful world...

10. first one is some guy reporting on some shit, second is a bunch of news videos and news article screen shots of iran and CIA covert shit, and third is a PBS documentary on CIA covert operations. :confused_2:

11. Youtube is not my source.

Youtube did not create those clips they only hosted them.

What exactly are you smokin? :smoke:

12. youtube is not a source, back up your info with something other then a youtube vid,
    and you will get taken more seriously

13. I mean, I just posted two videos. the two videos i posted contain facts, do they not?

whats the difference between reading it in video form (probably a more simplified version/preferred version that most would want to watch on a forum board, quickly)

or

I could go to each and every individual site in a thorough search and post each link with citations and information as well as links to the site(s)

personally, i'd rather just post the videos.. you're getting the same thing, essentially

14. And somehow he warps that into New World Order and some conspiracy of wanting to conquer Iran's natural resources? :laughing:

15. I think without a massive propaganda effort or evidence of a serious threat to America, the public will be very reluctant to go to war with Iran. War is unpopular in general, and with our monumental debt rising and rising, Americans will not want to pay to go to war to protect Israel.

As the public was duped into the war in Iraq not even a decade ago by an incredible propaganda campaign, I have faith that the average American is not that quick to forget how that war was sold to us.

16. watch the two videos i posted prior

17. See that thing flying over your head?

That was my point.

18. There are lots of sources if you start looking.

The CIA created, trained and armed radical Islam for decades.

I will remind you all that the CFR creates foreign policy in the United States and that the Trilateral Commission extends the work of the CFR.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

:bongin:

...and try to imagine what we don't know. :rolleyes:

CIA activities in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

19. All of that is irrelevant to my point, which is :
    telling me mahmooud is not in charge doesnt cut it for me, i believe hes an extreme version of W, he is extremely arrogant and very short sighted. Until Iran has a stable regime with someone who is not a completely bat-shit-crazy-a-few-sandwiches-short-of-a-picnic, i just don't believe they should posses nuclear energy.

20. #100 iCremateCanabis, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011

what do you think the NWO conspiracy is about? :rolleyes:

how the fed was started, CFR, CIA, UN, NATO, France, Britain, Israel....not suspicious of people conspiring for one world government to control everything yet?