Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

get quiet when im high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by littlec7821, May 28, 2009.

1. when im sober, im generally a quiet person... i mean, it totally depends on who i'm around but if i'm with people i dont know really well i can be kind of quiet, especially if it's a larger group (like more than three people or so). when i'm drunk, i get loud. i talk nonstop to whoever will listen. but when im high, i get incredibly quiet. like i wont say anything, i just get completely spaced and just totally lost in my own world. its annoying cause i'll be around people and im just dead quiet when i should be talking to people, and everyone else will be holding conversations and stuff and im just sitting there... any way i can be more social when im stoned?

2. hahahaha you and me are exactly the same!

3. 3 is a crowd. Just add to the already made conversation

4. but like, i dont know what to say cause i cant even focus on what people are saying, im just lost in my own world haha

5. I don't talk. Mostly because other people are very interesting when I'm high, I just like watching people and listening to them talk.

6. don't get stoned? take smaller hits.

7. :eek::eek:

8. i'm the same way.
    i remember a quote my uncle told me
    'paranoia will destroy ya'
    social anxiety is a mother fucker.

get xanax ftw.

9. I get the exact same way. I like how loud I am when Im drunk but weed is what truly touches my soul. I need to get over this problem because Im blazed a lot and it is hard to meet new people especially ladies I actually want to hook up with

10. depends on what im doing if im stoned at a party im generally talkative

but if im just chillin with my smoking buddies we are all mad quiet... like talking alot kinda kills the chill

11. I get exactly the same way. Whatever man, just enjoy your high and let the pot do what it does. If they are socializing and you arent feeling it, just do your own thing. Dont get anxious and let that ruin your high.

12. what are you getting at? hes obviously too high to function, in order to solve the problem you a. smoke less b. dont smoke at all

13. lol ya. I usually don't talk in larger groups unless I'm leading the subject, because I just usually have nothing to add to what they're talking about.

Sometimes I'll just be like "YES!" "I concur." "I don't know about that." "huh." "wow." "neato."

I sound kinda sarcastic when I do it, though. lol

14. when youre high youre high. no need to stress about forcing yourself into a conversation. enjoy the journey into space land.

15. I can agree with SDVP. Or you've just been smoking some heavy indica, try some sativa?

16. I concur.

17. I kinda can be a bit quiet, but not to that level; I feel for ya. Here's what I suggest you do. Be the conversation STARTER. It doesn't matter what the conversation is about (obviously), but the point is that you begin the conversation. By beginning it, you will be more familiar with the subject matter and you will thus feel more involved. Talk about your girl, your job, your life, come up with a crazy idea (easy to do while stoned). If you find yourself regressing to your quiet zone, just pop up and say how high you are lol. When smoking, everyone is down to talk about what is going on "high-wise".

Hope my advice helps bud.

18. Think of a topic to bring up for when it gets quiet

19. ive never had sativa, i dont know where to get it. the guy i buy my weed from usually only sells indica.

20. oh god, the worst buzz kill is when someone starts going "omg im so high". i HATE it when people just talk about how high they are, like no one fuckin cares, we're all high haha

but yeah i guess i'll just say whatevers on my mind... i dont normally have anything on my mind though, not words at least haha.