Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get my husband high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheElcinator, Dec 21, 2011.

1. So I have a small amount of some budder, about 1.5 grams worth.

My husband hates smoking, but loves being high.

It's all the thc I currently have, but I think it might be worth it to let my hubby have a good night.

What do you think? should I have a good night, or let my husband who nearly never gets high?

2. yea get the man high! you have enough to make firecrackers which will get you fucked up for a while.

3. :smoke:Give it to him For Xmas

4. Tell him to stop being a pussy and to just smoke it.. it's not like he's smoking cigarettes, and it's not like he's going to be addicted.

He's just inhaling smoke a few times.. does he know that it doesn't cause lung cancer?

You BOTH could have a good night.. 1.5 grams is a lot if you're using one hitters or chillums or something.

5. Wait butter or budder?

6. Pretty sure she means cooking butter.

7. It's cannabutter. c:

He just doesnt do smoke at all. He won't even be in a room with incense. He's had bad asthma since he was little and any smoke just aggrivates it.

8. Oh 1.5 grams of cannabutter. You can make some popcorn and watch a movie then give him a BJ

9. Ok i was confused. I thought you meant budder. And i was going to say that 1.5g of that will severely fuck him up.

10. yea budder and cannabutter are completely diff things hahahaha

11. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']yea budder and cannabutter are completely diff things hahahaha[/quote]

Sorry guys! Didn't know. That's why I'm in apprentice tokers. Lol

12. I've always read that cannabis smoke is a good treatment for asthma patients!

13. Depends... do you need the cannabutter for medication? If not, sharing is great.

14. yeah even though smoke aggrivates asthma, thc is a bronchio-dioltaer which is what an inhalor does. so maybe vaporizing would be great for his asthma. i have asthma and smoking improves my breathing ability (after it causes me to cough my phlegm out) and the like