Get more from your weed: The Waterfall Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PlanetHax420, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Kid better not be an hero, we all got made fun of when we were new to the city! C'mon i for one think this kid is fucking awesome, id smoke with him ANY day for the lulz. Its just harmless humor. Someone +rep him, this n00b dosent know how. :wave:

2. hahahaha stop stop man ...im diein rite now seriously this laugh attack is over the line i just about fuckin died from laugh attacks when i read that text

3. Also I love how he seems to act like he invented the waterfall bong haha

4. What a awful waste of time and weed! Aslo you look liek your 14 and act like a wannabe smoker!

5. Bahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

6. PlanetHax is serious business.

7. This is the funniest thing I have seen in months!!!

8. I highly doubt you cleared a five gallon bucket, but what you need to understand is that people have different lung capacities. That wasn't no seeds crackling, that was the water hitting the ground.:eek:

9. This is the hardest I think I've ever laughed at pictures! Woo!

10. Did ANYONE notice he's sitting in a wheelchair?!

[​IMG]

11. Lol, i wonder if hes crippled or if he just sits in one at his desk. (Hell ive done that)
    LOL now hes crippled. I can lol at that because i myself am i crip. Anyways, i wonder if people are going to start BAWWWWWWWWWWWing over lol'in at a maybe crippled kid. Still fucking funny

12. YES. Gold medal.

13. Yes, yes he is, according to lolJosh420, his YouTube account, he got it from his neighbor.

Let the flaming continue

14. I try.

15. forum.grasscity.com: internet superheros.

16. :rolleyes:
    you do know that when water hits the ground it makes a sound that resembles seedy weed being burnt right?:rolleyes:

17. This is you...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4iiyRv_NrQ"]YouTube - Bing Bong Brothers[/ame]