Get more from your weed: The Waterfall Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PlanetHax420, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Yea, if he wants to be part of the gc family we have to mess him around a bit.

He abused the first post.

Indeed I too, am a relativley new blade, but I think this was worth it's due.

2. i count one act of foolery. you wasting your time watching and typing that shit. you should definitely reevaluate your priorities.

i honestly didn't watch the video but you are taking this kid way too seriously either way. chill out and spark a bowl

3. hahahaa

4. LOL watched again, I like at the end how he was like good hit.

5. Watching the video again, so much fail.

6. YOU STOLE MY SIG! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    I DID IT FIRST!

lol
    isnt it the best pic ever made!

7. This is really mean... But something tells me we should spread this to become an internet meme, like lol owls.

8. Who gives a fuck how old he is as long as he acts mature enough. Besides, this shit was fucking funny. I laughed so hard at your entire video..... "i dont give a FUCK what kind of bottle you use...." :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

9. #69 GotChr0nicz 887, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    this guy should be Mr HightTimes...he really knows what hes talking about and knows how to hit it so good that he has to make a tutorial hahahah

"i use this bottle because its faaaackin HUGE, and i like to get FUCKED up!!!"

HAHAHA U CANT EVEN HIT IT

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Had to make this, lol

11. #71 Duplicity, Mar 18, 2009
    This thread is so full of win. Make more videos!

edit: I watched it again and I just have to quote this: "We got a little MacGyver over here."

12. I just now finally watched the video... Its not even that bad, I dont understand why people are ripping on him so much, his hit was actually pretty solid, and the pipe itself was pretty sick. It milked so fat, the smoke was almost yellow.

13. I don't see how you didn't find that video hilarious. It was probably the funniest thing I have seen this year.

14. omfg u know who he just reminded me of!
    [​IMG]
    MANDARK!

15. HAHHAHAHHA, +rep, dude omg, he does look like him in like the first few minutes of the vid.

16. This fucking video is full of epic quotes.

"Or you can redneck rig one, like my friend did. As you can here, he made it out of a bolt, and a pencil. Quite cheap, we got a little MacGyver over here."

"Cheap rig, half ass shit, cuz were fucking cheap."

17. dude is 16 tops

18. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed so much at this and I haven't smoked since yesterday. Uncontrollable laughter.

19. #80 Tuk2, Mar 18, 2009
    LMFAO this thread is epic win. IDK whats funnier, the OP getting ripped on so hard, the fact that his friends arm is as big as his whole body, or the spelling of the word: "purposies" at the end. hahahahaahah Lean your sig kills me.