Get more from your weed: The Waterfall Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PlanetHax420, Mar 17, 2009.

1. I like how he said those who are not as experienced. But the dude takes a rip like its his first time lol.

2. [​IMG][/quote[​IMG][/quote[​IMG][/quote[​IMG][/quote[​IMG][/quote[​IMG][/quote[​IMG][/quote[​IMG][/quote[​IMG][/quote

3. The crackling noise was probably from the water hitting the ground. And that was a really pussy hit lol.

4. Super Owned.

5. right on man

6. [​IMG]
    about this guys
    [​IMG]
    please mods.
    [​IMG]

7. This is currently my favorite thread on GC. I feel kinda bad for the OP, but he had it coming with a haircut like that.

8. please someone take this to 4chan and make it a meme. I BEG YOU!

9. agreed

10. Id give gim at least late 16 early 17.

11. lol....dirty hippie should change is bong water.

12. A couple things, I would execute this in paragraph form like I usually do, but your such a huge fuckplate I have to be clear and consise.

1. Literally hundreds of waterfall tutorials on YouTube, get original, kid.

2. If you plan to make a 'tutorial' show the viewer how to make it, not just breath heavily into the mic and point out the result. Moreover, I guarantee that you saw a tutorial and decided to tape yourself doing the same, acting like your an old hand at it.

3. You should not swear. Now don't get me wrong, I swear a lot, but you swear in sentences that do not need it. I suspect that you swore more often in that video because you wanted the 100 or so people that would see your video to be like: "he's tough shit"

4. You don't call it shit, you like to call it a waterfall because thats what it's already called, dipshit.

5. White lighter, tsch, tsch.

6. You hit like a bitch. "That was a good hit" this made me giggle, actually. You took a tiny hit and blew it right out. Also, always clear dead smoke. Always.

7. You never pass a waterfall, kid.

8. "for those who are not as experenced will not get it just by reading text on a screen." Don't you EVER slight the intelligence of the people that post on this board. Yea, some may be a tad dumb, but don't act like your shit don't stink when you're clearly a fool.

I count 8 counts of foolery.
    Don't take this as a verbal bitch slap, take it as discipline.

In the mean time, have fun smokin' ya ditch, son!:(:smoking:

13. Well done...but thats kid already got mentally destroyed long ago

14. wow.. reading so many retarded pointless replies.
    Keep stuffing your post count, cuz if you were a chick, you would be stuffin that bra instead.
    Keep hatin on little kids, fuckin eThugz.

15. Save up for a decent haircut, that cheap bowl-cut isn't worth the weed and the shame.
    Gave me a laugh though, hahaha.

16. #56 dlmebag, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    Wow, everyone is such assholes on this forum. Some kid comes on to help out stoners and everyone talks shit about him. Who cares what he looks like? Hes probably a really chill dude.

This is really fucked up...

Would you say these things your saying now to him in real life? Didn't think so.

Treat others how you would like to be treated, how would you guys feel if you came on a forum, and got completely ripped on?

[​IMG]

17. honestly im gonna say 14

NO FUKIN WAY 18 though

18. Yeah!!! :( Maybe he likes his hair! Long hair, short hair, no hair... I don't care...

19. yeah nice try hahahaha don't you remember writing this?

hahahaha dont try to be all nice after this kid deserves it just look at his haircut

20. This HAS to be a joke!