1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Get me started?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Pmath, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Hey I'm new here - just came about hte site tonight.
    I want to to try to grow for the first time, and instead of searching i hoped that some of you might be able to help me out - I live in CT...and i want to try to grow a nice plant outside - but with it being july already I don't know what the chances are of it being a really nice plant - but i want to try so that next time when i am prepared i know what i'm doing...where can i get seeds...most of the bags I get don't have seeds - is this a good site? : https://www.seedsdirect.to/?page=shop/breeders&

i really am kinda clueless as to what i should get ect...

thanks in advance

- Paul
  2. Thanks for the info and the link - any tips not on that site i should know? - what about them sending the seeds to me...no way I'll get in trouble for that is there?
  3. CT eh' hope you get some real stealth goin on. But i guess you guys got alot of rivers and stuff try growin on the bank of one thats way outta the way

4. Ya well I was going to try to grow outside but was thinking it might not yeild the best results yet so I'm thinking of making a stealth grow box in my closet

Grasscity Deals Near You