1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Get me started?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Pmath, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Hey I'm new here - just came about hte site tonight.
    I want to to try to grow for the first time, and instead of searching i hoped that some of you might be able to help me out - I live in CT...and i want to try to grow a nice plant outside - but with it being july already I don't know what the chances are of it being a really nice plant - but i want to try so that next time when i am prepared i know what i'm doing...where can i get seeds...most of the bags I get don't have seeds - is this a good site? : https://www.seedsdirect.to/?page=shop/breeders&

i really am kinda clueless as to what i should get ect...

thanks in advance

- Paul

2. Thanks for the info and the link - any tips not on that site i should know? - what about them sending the seeds to me...no way I'll get in trouble for that is there?

3. CT eh' hope you get some real stealth goin on. But i guess you guys got alot of rivers and stuff try growin on the bank of one thats way outta the way

4. Ya well I was going to try to grow outside but was thinking it might not yeild the best results yet so I'm thinking of making a stealth grow box in my closet

Grasscity Deals Near You