Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get Higher when you smoke and vape!! (test)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JBright, Jul 20, 2012.

1. So the pass week I have been doing a test and I notice it worked really swell. Only problem is it might be a process to do. It conserves the crap out of my weed too.

Note: This is all just my experience and others may differ Id like to know if it worked for others that try it though.

What you need:
    Magic flight box (what i used) Other vapes may work (untested)
    Weed
    Bong
    Kief (optional)
    Grinder

1. First step I do is get my grinder and grind the weed up like normal, get the magic flight launch box pack the weed in upto the trench is good enough or enough to get your bowl filled for the 2nd toke with the bong.

2. Now you can decide to add in kief powder to the mflb and get even more stoned or skip this. Now when you vape hold it plug the hole for a good 3-5 seconds until you see it start to vape, draw slow, then breath through your nose like your taking a deep breath with your mouth still on the vape hole, so your drawing with your nose.

(note each time I used kief, I notice kief and the MFLB is a macth made in heaven you get blazed all on its own (unless your a daily smoker like me)

3. Once you chill out with your mflb for a bit until its brown or when your already stoned from the vape and want to get even higher, take your bong get the bowl and pack that shit with the weed and kief mix you just vaped in your bong, you can add fresh weed if you want I dont know if it matters sometimes id go half /half.

4. Smoke that duff and get fucked up

Note: I used Kief when I vaped and I breath through my nose when I use my vape. I put Bong because it can get pretty harsh when you smoke it from a joint or pipe.

I am a daily smoker and haven't been on a t break since and noticed my tolerance rising I went from 1 bowl a day to 6 bowls a day.

the way i can tell if I was high or not was with this pressure that comes to my head once smoked and inhaled holding in, Before it happened on the first bowl for first week after daily smoking, then i stopped feeling that sensational. And felt it after I did this method, Btw whenever that pressure comes to my head I am usually Dead couched locked stoned out of my mind.

2. Well shit man this is an old thread, but if you're by some chance still looking for advice, i like to make edibles with the bud i've vaped. Because vaporizing only heats the bud rather then combusting, lots of CBDs and even some of the THC is still left in there, so it will get you high. However, I like to make edibles with my abv because its just much more efficient, and much better tasting then smoking the abv straight. Sorry for reviving a year old thread haha honestly i dont really even know how i came across this.  :bongin:

3. I smoke my already vaped weed all the time. I save up every trench of brown/dark green herb in a baggie and when im running low / been smokin too much fresh herb ill throw it in the bong. gets me high, a second time around :-D
    One of the reasons i love my MFLB