Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

get high without weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Demerson30, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Really works. All you have to do is watch this video. Doesn't last very long but it was worth the wait. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1GaaLhz4g]‪Hallucinate without the use of drugs, watch this‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] make sure you make it full screen

2. Dude zomg im so highz!

3. it's an illusion that causes you to hallucinate somewhat. It's not a "high"

4. What in the fuck is this shit?!:cool:

5. Dude this shit is so old i remember seein it like 7 years ago... nothin new

6. it has a kind of cool affect on the eyes while watching it, and then some visual distortion for about 5 seconds afterwards, but not even close to any kind of high.

7. Asshole! This gave me a headache and I threw up :mad:

8. I was really expecting to get rickrolled or for it to be one of those videos where a zombie pops up and screams.

9. I was expecting to see a bunch of people with scratched up faces and wirey hair smoking cigarettes in a kitchen lab.

10. I used to get this visual effect when I first started smoking, but I haven't in a pretty long time. :(