Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get High Without Drugs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Floral, May 20, 2013.

1. #21 Floral, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    Its funny how when someone says "chump" you relate it to Spongebob, when it was already a term. I think someone needs to stop watching cartoons and attend some English grammar classes. 

\t[SIZE=xx-large]chump[/SIZE]  /CHÉ™mp/ 

\t\t\t\tNoun
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    1. A foolish person.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    2. An easily deceived person; a sucker.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t

2. Thanks dude, they don't know how to enjoy something relatively interesting. Theyd much rather bitch about how someone describes something. 

3. *UPDATE* Ive changed the description so hopefully you guys will find it appropriate now, i think it sums up your verdict of it, your welcome btw :) 

4. Intoxication-"Stupefaction or excitement by the action of a chemical substance."

5. owned

6. Well, first of all, you said(in the title) "get high without drugs," implying that you need drugs to get high(intoxication aka, "fucked up). Then you say "I'm fucked up" "I'm high" "I'm not high or anything." I think you're looking for an altered state of consciousness. Just an optical illusion video.

7. There's illegal sounds/music that people sell that apparently have some affect on the brain and will put you in a trance.

8. #28 BongHits420x, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    deleted~~ WHY CAN'T WE DELETE POSTS?!!

9. this isnt getting high. It warps your vision (similar to the first 30 minutes of an acid trip) for about 5-10 seconds and thats that. A high involves a chemical entering your blood stream and inducing psychoactive affects by altering your brain chemistry. There not bad videos, you are just mistaking them for something they're not

10. Excuse me, the title is a question so therefore i am asking for your opinion or an answer and am therefore not conclusive with my own answer, thus the question. On that basis, the question is not "Do you think, I think this will get you high?", because i dont, the question is debating whether its possible without drugs. There's this thing called reading, try it out sometime. 

11. #31 A Rational Psychopath, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    Oh, I'm sorry. I must have missed the question mark. I think it's possible to get high without drugs. I mean, I sniffed this flower, oh man I was so high, I wasn't high, but I was sooo fucked up.

12. Apology accepted. Not sure where i said it gets you high? so don't try to refer as if i would say that when i did not. Go on, scuttle on back to your fathers basement. :bolt:  

13. #33 A Rational Psychopath, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    "Get high without drugs" "I watched this video, and i swear it seriously fucks you up" "im not saying itd get you high"
    Things you said before you edited the post.

14. "Get high without drugs?" (NOTICE THE QUESTION MARK)  , Like i said before, my judgement on what fucked up means can vary as much as i fucking well like. If i want it to mean a cramp in your foot, then it fucking will. And the last one, i said it wouldnt get you high? Why bring that up when your contradicting your point of me apparently saying it would, So you just backed me up without realising. Nice one! 

-dont bother replying, and trying to prove i meant or said something when i didn't. Maybe shut up before you embarrass yourself, you pointless oxygen thief. 

There's no need to strawman, that is what satirical humor is. Also many people can see what's being projected in the cartoon and what hidden messages or subtle clues that one may not see (intuition). Plankton (the character) is the metaphor for what a Chump is, another one that falls into this category is Swifer the Fox. Meh, sensors get mad at anything. 

16. No no, dont get me wrong, i understand. But he was referring to plankton because of the restaurant he owns called the "Chum Bucket" even tho i said Chump, and he obviously and ironically does not know what that is and once again, ironically, is therefore a chump himself. I was not having a go, i was simply, and logically defending myself from somebody else who started on me. 

17. ~~~THATS TRIPPY~~~

18. #38 shaddytheman, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    Werd. Honestly, there's no point to be serious in a Cannabis thread because sooner or later, it's going to be forgettable when we get high. 

19. I dont forget shit when im high :( Guess thats UK weed for ya, i think i only forget stuff i do when im high, but i wouldnt know, as ive probably forgotten :L 

Is this really a question? You don't "think" it works? Lol of course it doesn't really work....not that the brief effect isn't cool