Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get High Without Drugs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Floral, May 20, 2013.

1. #1 Floral, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
  2. Iv seen em.
    They make things go wavy for 10 seconds.

3. No, but if you snort your pee then yes.

4. Trippy, but it doesn't get you high.

5. I think a more appropriate thread title would be: "Optical illusions".

6. #6 A Rational Psychopath, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    A 3 minute optical illusion video does not equate to administering psychoactive drugs. Kids :rolleyes: Watch out! Mommy will be disappointing if she sees those videos on your history. Run along now, little one.
    :bolt:

7. #7 Pyron, May 21, 2013
    Optical illusion =/= high

8. lol its called an optical illusion, and those youtube videos are dusty.
    look up dome decent ones, or make your way over to this room i was in at the Tate Modern Art Gallery in London about 3 yearkinda thought i was having an acid flashback when i walked out of that place haha :smoke:

9. Hahaha calm it jeez, read what i say, i dont actually think its going to get you high. Its more to the fact that its really sketchy to watch whilst high. I think its pretty decent for what it is, and i didnt expect it. 

10. #11 Sarkons, May 21, 2013
  11. Your abit of a mug, read the description at the top, i said it DOESNT get you high, the thread title was a question so therfore i have not even stated that it "equates to administering psychoactive drugs" rather the opposite, chump. 

12. #13 A Rational Psychopath, May 21, 2013
    "Get high without drugs" "I watched this video, and i swear it seriously fucks you up" "im not saying itd get you high" 
    So which is it, fucked up, high, not high? Getting "fucked up" is term people usually use when they are actually intoxicated, not when they watch a little youtube video. Try again.
    :poke:

13. ^^ Haha did he just say Chump? Ayoo Mr. Krabs I think I found Plankton! LMAO 

14. id say you have a pretty weak mind if something as simple as an optical illusion gets you "fucked up"

15. I think you mean chum bro.

@[member="Floral"] Hey man pay no attention to those people. There are dicks and trolls galore on here. Youll find em everywhere.

Sometimes it seems like they're coming out of the wood works.

16. ^^ LOL Relax, it was just satirical humor. 

17. I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I do not see any satire in there. 

May you please explain to me what I must be missing?

18. #19 AleR, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    I have a feeling this guys never take some tokes before.
    C'mon man high is not all about visual I think people who upload these videos and say it gets you high are retarded.

19. If you define something by what it is "usually" meant by, then it cannot have a true definition, therefore my judgement on what "fucked up" means, can vary as much as i like. As far as im concerned i was exaggerating. Apologies for not describing this to your perfect judgement.