Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get high topical!! Through skin! Amazed!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FitStoner, Apr 25, 2011.

1. #1 FitStoner, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Hey guys so I use mj for alot of muscle pains I get. I am moving tomorrow and I had some left over coconut oil with some weed sitting out on the counter that I use to cook.

Well my traps have been killing me lately and I got some of the oil and rubbed it on my traps and the fucking pain is gone COMPLETELY!! In like 15 minutes too!! Holy shit! I did it on one first then that one stopes hurting then I did both and zero pain!!

I am pretty high about 4/10 for not even smoking.

Attached Files:

2. Are those pics for the gays...? I dont get it, is this nexopia or somthing.

3. Yeah I mean its cool mj helps with literally everything, every day I wonder what the fuck it doesn't do, but bro, you must b pretty high thinking us seeing your arms nd shit will prove they don't hurt lol

4. No just pics of the oil, you can barely see it! it kinda smelly since it's not mixed with any lotion or any thing but it works great. Pics for gays? Wtf are you 12? :confused:

5. Just some proof, most people here don't believe stuff if you don't got some proof.

6. i think you mean topical, not tropical.

7. Yep thanks, but I change my highness to a 6/10 I keep laughing for no reason :laughing:

8. *Topical
    and "through" not "threw"

9. Totally irrelevant to the thread.

Adiocrncg to a rcasereh at Camrdibge Unvisritey, it dsoen't maettr in what oerdr the lreetts in a word are. The only imtoarnpt tnhig is that the frsit and last lteetr be in the rhigt place.

The rest can be a total mess and you can siltl read it wouhitt pbelorm. This is baeusce the haumn mind does not read ervey lteter by iltesf, but the word as a whole.

Pls go

10. The letters weren't out of order... The words were wrong.

Internet is full of trolls and grammar Nazis.

11. Sorry but the Iphone doesn't spell check the topic of the thread.

But any ways I am super surprised how baked I am now, I suggest you guys try this. I plan to bring some of this oil with me to the airport so I can sneek into the bathroom and slap some of this shit on my leg(leg area cuz it's kinda smelly and farthest from peoples faces):smoke:

12. In dispensaries out here and down in cali they sell lotions and shit that do exactly what you just described.

13. [​IMG]

14. That's pretty crazy, i just eat the shit out of coconut oil. Actually has health benefits that make an impact. Didn't know it worked on muscle pain, ill have to try it instead of Deep Cold next time.

15. #15 FitStoner, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    Yeah but I don't have any dispensaries :(
    Dude it started with muscle pain, but right now I am fucking stoned man lol..Totally caught me off guard. This is how I feel after a bong rip. I got the munchies, here I come fast food :D

Edit every thing has dried off my body, I am about 7-8/10 of high. I can't really explain it, like I feel stoned but I can't stop laughing. It's not really a stoned high, it's like a head high but I feel really happy. Like normally with smoking I am never this happy or giggly, but it might just be cuz I am happy to move tomorrow aswell.

16. Im going to rub myself with coconut oil so this better be true! haha. Say no to fast food, you won't feel happy after it's gone :(

17. It's just not coconut oil, I had weed sitting in oil for awhile. But you can microwave it, but I could never get this high threw smoking holy balls. I am fucking blasted, this is my new favorite thing omfg, I AM GOING TO BE HIGH ALL DAY!! This is so great I am going to use this all the time now. I used so little it's funny I have enough to get the entire gc baked.

18. #19 FitStoner, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
  19. By your logic I should be getting high from my massage oil