get high, study high, get high grades

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pennst009, Feb 6, 2009.

1. some background: i started smoking at the end of my sophomore year, so pretty much the summer before junior year. well my sophomore year i was a b, b-, and c student.

now taht i smoke weed a few times a week i am getting all a's and b+'s my junior year, am i fucckin boss or what?

obviouisly weed isnt making me smarter, but i think what it is is that im trying harder because if i get cuaght i can just shove my good grades in my parents face as oposed to shit ones

chyeaaa

2. You're 18 and a junior?

3. hahahahahahah, no im 20 and a junior in college, ya i know i started smoking weed late haha, i used to be one of those people who thought it was bad since its illegal, so if i get arrested, i can just be like fuck u dad, i smoke and get better grades than u've ever gotten

4. you my friend are what we in the biz call a goo goo gah gah

5. I dunno, you sound quite immature.

6. Before the age thing flames up - just squash that.

Pen, I commend you on the good grades, brotha. I quit smoking so much and made A's and B's, so I guess I'm doing the opposite. Not saying weed made me lazy, it's just the last thing I felt like doing high was schoolwork. I've been slowly smoking more though, so I might actually try studing high. Good job once again on the grades, keep it up.

7. even if he were, that would mean he only failed one grade...hard to believe?

8. yo boi gone shove dat down ya pops' throat ya get at em

9. Hey, I burned it, sat down, and cranked out 7 pages of some bad ass writing. Works for me.

10. I can write better when blazed. Most things like science and math I find more frustrating except on rare occasions like the time I got the highest test score in psych101 blazed off a blunt from soon before the test, but wouldn't rely on it as an enhancer for those subjects...

11. Good for you man, high five.

12. last semester i got blazed before every single history class and got a 95 on the final and took a test in the same mind set and got a 93.

it works.