Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get High Or Nah?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wuhnderful, May 14, 2014.

1. Should i get high?
    ive been smoknig daily for the past 2 years
    but I wake up not really feeling like getting high but i will eventually give in and do it kinda like i feel like i need it i cant go a day without blazing at least twice and i have a pen vape and i smoke js when i wanna get stoned cause my pen vape gets me kinda just like a small high anyways all im asking is should i smoke this j or nah cx

2. Or nah, or nahhhhh. It's that love hate relationship with weed, you will probably stop smoking soon or at least cut back a lot. I got that same feeling and I eventually cut down a lot. Pretty easy to skip days if you work

3. idk can u aford it? if you want to and can, i say go for it

4. If you can't go a day without it, then don't smoke, at least to just show yourself you can do it. For me, if I can go one day without smoking, I can go any amount of time after it without smoking too. I haven't smoked in over three weeks. The first day is the only one that sucks in my opinion.

Just go do something that keeps you busy all day and don't take weed with you. Come home at bed time and go right to bed. Easy peasy.

5. ^^^

agreed on the first day shit. that one is the hardest, but after it, you know you'll be alright.

6. It's up to you man, if you want to do it

Your post made me listen to this again:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2d3uzAHSiY

7. Nah. Take a few days off and see how you feel. I was smoking daily for awhile then all of a sudden I lost interest in it. I'm back to weekends, but thats it really.

8. Heh the first day is the easiest for me, its the 2nd and 3rd day when withdrawals start hitting hard

9. Don't ask any questions, the answer to the original question should always be yes.

10. Smoke weed everyday  :smoke:

11. I agree with everyone that said give it a day.  It couldn't hurt, it would show you that you don't need weed and would lower your tolerance a bit if nothing else.

12. If you have to ask in the first place, I'd say nah...

I like your glutes

13. is this a question

14. If I was in your position I would stop for a week to show myself that I don't need to smoke/vaporise.

15. #16 BroughtFromHome, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014

16. you my friend, need a break

17. #18 VapeLifeAlex, May 18, 2014
    He might as well include, "do it for the vine", "do the thot walk", "YEET!", "Ratata". Hahaa, I kid.
    I'd say no, because joints are (for me) generally suckish, pack a peace pipe OP.

18. #19 VapeLifeAlex, May 18, 2014
    DELETE