Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get High Off Shake/Stems

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Last Rebel, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know it's gruesome, but I'm hurting

I have like a 1.5 of shake and some stems, will I get decently high of I threw it in da pipe?

2. If you have enough shake leave the stems out

3. Don't judge, I can't pickup today

4. If you have 1.5g of shake then you have 1.5g of weed. How do you not know if you can get high smoking a gram and a half? And what is it with people bitching about shake all the time when it is obviously smokeable.. you can roll at least three joints with that amount of weed. And don't smoke stems. Gross.

5. Sry man I trip myself out sometimes :( I can't help it

6. I'm a girl.. and you're good. Smoke that shake.. you don't even have to waste time grinding it up, lol.

7. Smoke the shake and save up the stems until you get enough to make some hash or edibles out of them.

8. Yeah dude what the fuck. Shake IS weed. Stems... Well... save those for a super rainy day.

9. i just bought like 1.5 of shake today, I smoked some of it and yea, it got me high

10. Shake will do when the premo is thin on the ground!

11. Smoke the shakes, save the stems for baking. You can cook the stems in butter in a pot on low temp for 12 hours to make canna butter.

12. Not the stems thats nasty make stem tea!

13. ummm shake is just like bottom of the bag. shake can be dank, and it can be mids. it's just like ground up weed pretty much. course you'll get high.
    stems are a no. save & make cannabutter.

14. stems still will get you a buzz as gross tasting they are. shake will get you by though just smoke it up

15. I don't get it... Isn't shake just grounded up bud...

16. Shake is known as grounded pot to some, but to others shake is ground up trimmings and leaves.

17. Well when I buy weed, I buy weed.. not leaves.

18. Shake is fine stems are not,

19. Stems give me a headache

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.