Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get high everyday, get bored.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killer chronic, Nov 28, 2012.

1. I'm getting bored and a little burned out of getting high, but the first smoke of the day always gets me highest right now, i have a tolerance built up, but i still get faded :) what's a fun thing to do when you're really high? So it doesn't feel like I waste my whole high on the computer or listening to music :3

2. Get a job.

Lol forreal, that's the best way to occupy your time.

3. I'm in the same boat.

Don't smoke unless you've done something productive. It makes smoking rewarding, and the high is much better.

It also means you'll probably smoke less, so you save bud and money, and your tolerance goes down a bit.

You could take a t-break too. But that's hard to do

4. I would reccomend you take a nice long tolerance break(minimum 1 month), during that time, find a hobby, generally something you can do at home or outside, with little cost and with little travel time. Then after your tolerance break, smoke and do hobby and it will feel like the greatest thing in the world.

5. So be high and bored, or be sober and bored? Id much rather be high and bored

6. what the fuck is your display pic?

7. You haven't seen the commercials for the movie? Totallly forgot what it was called but its the monster in a recent horror film.

8. Sinister

9. Why do people assume I have no job, and I'm not productive? I smoke a lot of weed, i'm not a fucking loser. Lol.