Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get High By Drinking Pee?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wizkhantata, Jun 3, 2013.

1. So I kno that thc is stored in your fat over time...

And I kno that as you burn fat your kidneys will metabolize the thc into piss...

I just peed for the first time this afternoon (I wake up late it's sunday haha) after smoking a fuck ton, I was wondering, is it possible to get high by drinking your pee, in this way re-getting the thc from previous highs?

2. Yeah you need to drink about 2 quarts if your tolerance is high

3. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I hope you're just asking this.

5. lmfao

6. 2 quartz sounds about right.  Give us updates on how it works for you.  Check craigs list for extra if you don't have enough.

7. absolutely drink it and let us know how it goes

8. Yep, 100% forsure gets you high, but its obviously not common, take a video and post in on youtube so more people can know about this

9. I think you're still high man  :smoke:

10. If any of us ever gets high with bear grylls, tell him to try this shit

11. #13 DayJaVu, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    There is no THC in your urine or stored in your fat after you smoke. What is stored in your fat, and what you piss out, are THC metabolites, not THC.

So yea, don't drink your piss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Oh by all means, fucking go for it. 

13. ummm, yes there is?

You shouldeve let him go for it

15. im crying laughing right now ha

16. #18 *guest, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013

There actually is a lot of THC stored in your urine but it's so concentrated that it's best to drink only a small amount and swish it around in your mouth for a while so that the THC can absorb into your gums and get into your bloodstream. 

:bongin:

17. Yeah you can re-drink your piss for months and just recycle the THC over and over again :)

18. the tags are even funnier. toilet.