Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get A Wiff Of Weed Walking Outside?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinBluntsTX, May 4, 2010.

1. If im walking down the street or driving in a car with the windows down i always get a wiff of weed. Not always in the same area either!

It could be a skunk or something, but wow. Like it even gets to the point it smells like a field. And to me.. Skunk/Weed smelll very well the same!

Anybody else have this issue ? :rolleyes:

2. I smelt a skunk today while driving and it smelt like weed. I always hated the smell before smoking, now I kinda like it.

3. At first a skunk smells like bud, then it becomes a horrible stench.

4. My favorite is when I walk through the parking lot to class... there's always one random car that has that lurking smell... :D

5. Ha, yeah that happens to me too sometimes actually. I'd say 90% of the time its a skunk though cause faintly smelling skunk smells like daank... which is actually kinda gross. But whatever dank smells awesome believe what you want to believe :smoke:

6. Look up the "white stopper" plant. I was getting that same thing, but my dad told me about that plant, and it actually has a very skunky odor, kind of like some funky indica.