Get a Job At NINTENDO as a gametester

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, May 2, 2002.

1. Job Opportunities at Nintentdo for more info check hre:
    http://sh.webhire.com/Public/524/jd1138152.html

Title: Game Evaluation Lead
    Req Number: nint-00000066
    Location(s): Redmond WA

Provides lead direction to Software Evaluators, including providing feedback, guidance, task direction and training related to work quality, individual game evaluation reports, participation in group discussions regarding evaluated software, and attendance; plays games currently in submission in preparation for group discussions; compiles group evaluation preliminary results, and facilitates and records group discussions regarding game evaluation findings; prepares final game evaluation summary reports and communicates results to other NOA departments and NOA licensee companies; assists supervisor with game evaluation procedures and communicates new procedures to Software Evaluators; assists supervisor with game evaluation scheduling, and with maintaining and updating department documents, reports and training materials; assists supervisor with the interview and selection of Software Evaluators.

Ability to provide lead supervision to assigned staff; knowledge of the video game industry, the development process and the technology; strong game play and evaluation skills; up-to-date knowledge of video game market trends; strong PC skills (Word and Excel required; Access helpful); ability to work independently with minimal supervision; ability to work in a fast paced, highly confidential environment. One to three years' related experience. High School diploma or equivalent; formal training in leadership practices and methods. Excellent, professional, constructive written and verbal communication skills to supervise personnel, and interact with internal and external contacts. Operation of video game software for extended periods of time; often necessary to change duties, projects or direction on short notice; heavy work volume, fast paced environment with fluctuating production requirements.

Well boys and girls, what can I say, go for the coolest job ever, get paid for playning games.

SJ

2. thx for the link....hopefully ill get a job with them :D...

3. Hey, If you do woodin- Make sure you send me all the details of the juicy up and coming projects etc..... I love Nintendo- got every single one (yeh but you don't know how shitty and boring my town is- fuck all to do!)

WOOO HOOOO- My cube is coming tomorrow!!!

nerding over....