Get a free "I don't believe the liberal media" bumper sticker. lol!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, May 15, 2010.

1. #1 Dronetek, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
  2. i want to see this on the bumper of your car dronetek... you should sharpie in .... "fuck the MSM" too many slogans not enough sticker

3. You need a few of these as well drone..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I prefer my 'Honk if you got a Ba-Donk-A-Donk' bumpster sticker.

5. Can we also get a "I don't believe FoxNews" sticker since they're just as useless? Or do they not make those since it's only the liberal media that would ever twist and selectively report the news to suit an agenda?

6. definitely only liberal media chiefton.. you don't think a capitalist would have already tried that...

7. I don't really know drone or his posts, should I be laughing or making a snide remark?:confused:

8. [​IMG]

those are my three favorite things

9. Pretend this is a free anti-Fox bumper sticker. How would you respond?

10. The Drone is cool..
    Very passionate in his quest to expose the lies of the MSM but compared to some you encounter in the politics section he is a gentleman.;)

11. Wouldn't "I don't believe the media" be preferable? Arbitrarily designating media outlets as "liberal" and therefore automatically bad is just retarded. Liberal, conservative, whatever, they're all bought and paid for with blood-stained dollars.

12. You say that like there is a balance. There are a dozen left wing networks, print media and Hollywood. The right has Fox.