germinationish question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gdood9, Feb 12, 2009.

1. #1 Gdood9, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Ok, so I've already got my seeds into rockwool cubes and I've had sprouts for a few days now. I've got a tray with a cover and each rockwool cubes is separated into a white cube tray and I've got the whole thing covered with a dome...you know this is your typical tray with dome you get at the hydro store...There is also I heating mat under the trays, and I've got a fluro with 60W grow bulbs over everything.

So here's my questions...It's 100% humidity in the trays when the dome is on. I've got nice 2-3 inch sprouts over the whole tray. How long should I leave these sprouts in the rockwool trays or should I transplant them into the promix now? Should I take the lids off the clear dome off the trays so the humidity is lower? Should I start introducing nutrients at this point? All they are getting right now is water. Thanks in advance.

here's some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Honestly dude I'd get them the hell outta there and into soil asap. they are stretchin like mad! And no. Hold of on nutes for a while. At least until they get a couple true leaf sets. Right now the cotyledons are all they got on there. If you feed them now you'll prolly kill them.

3. i would have taken them out once they broke the surface. they are SUPER stretched out. get them out now under some good light.

4. the lights I've got are 4 1000W MH and 2 1000W HPS. do you think they will be too strong right now or should I be good as long as its not too close?

5. I'm gonna let someone else answer that. I do CFL so things are a little different for me... I thin one of the 1000w MH would do ok for now, but I don't know what pot size they are going into...

6. 3 gal buckets