1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Budzilla, Jun 8, 2002.

1. im having some trouble with seeds, could anyone give any advice about germination,
  2. Me and a bud just recently germinated a group of seeds. All we did was get a paper towel, folded it length ways placed about 10 seeds evenly about it and folded it once or twice more...placed in a small baggy kept in a fairly dark and warm area. Opened the baggy and occasionly checked on the seeds. I beleive we took them outside one night because we live in the south its rather warm and humid out...and that seemed to help them a great bit...took about 2 or 3 days i think for them to germinate the way we liked them too. Placed them in some soil and boom had some little babys sprout in about 2 days :)
  3. I normally just put them straight into pots, water and keep them moist and warm, within about 5 - 10 days growth!

temp should be around 20C.......
  4. ive always just pput them in wet papertowels then in a zippy bag. i always get at lest 2 to germinate out of 10 seeds. but i always some how fuck it up after that phase.
  5. i just put as many seeds as i got at that time into a ziplock baggie and a enough water to submerge all the seeds in, then i just wait till they got a good sprout(about 4 days) put them in some soil and a couple days later i got babies.

Grasscity Deals Near You