germination

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by syffur, Mar 10, 2003.

1. Hey guys just a quick question. Has anybody ever tried soaking seeds in a jar of water before using the tupperware and paper towels to germ seeds and if so about how long should they soak. I put some really kick ass seeds in a jar to soak got stoned and forgot about em about 7 days ago. They look ok a little puffy but will they germinate?

2. hm..thats a long time to be in a jar..dunno try em out, thats the only way to see. If ya need a guide on germination, check germination 420 post

3. That's either mildew or mold, your seeds are dead. Don't leave seeds in water for more than a day. I leave mine in distilled water for no more than 12 hrs.

4. I washed the seeds in clean water and put them on paper towels. All 30 or so and put them in a tupperware tub about 12 x 8 x 5 deep and sat them on top of my surround sound box. Well about 30 hours later guys I got 16 seeds sprouted and 12 planted in plain old wally world potting soil and 6 of those babys are up in the light! Lets see what happens and Ill keep you up to date every now and then. By the way I dont recommend any one trying this at home as we are trained professionals and we know all the risks involved.

Grasscity Deals Near You