germination

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jokar, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Hey smokers and tokers just was hoping for a quick break through of how to germinate the seed ? Cheers any help appreciated :)

2. If you don't know how to germinate seeds, how do you expect to execute the rest of the grow? Popping the seeds is the easiest part. The number one thing you need to do when you start growing is read read read. All the information is out there. It might sound rude for me to not answer your question, but you will be much better off if you learn to figure these things out yourself. People won't be able to guide you through every step. You need to get a basic understanding of growing before you start. It will save you a lot of money and frustration.

3. I beg to differ. This time around I have not been able to get ANY seeds to pop open. I just received my hydrofarm mat in hopes the temps were too low in this house this time around.

Throw seeds in a cup of distilled water, OR in paper towels that are dampened with distilled water and cover the paper towels with some sort of dome. I would say germination should be around 75 degrees.

Good seeds make this process easier, I am using bag seed this go so that is part of my problem.