Germination question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by franco2680, Dec 30, 2006.

1. I'm planning on germinating seeds I just purchased in Canada. I'm going to start the plants in April. I am wondering if I can start them with germination plugs used for hydroponic gardens and once the seeds begin to sprout if I can now take them and plant them outside in soil? I had indoor plants and they germinate quite fast in those sponge plugs and would like to do that again. I think It's the easiest way to germinate a few seeds.:confused:

2. That would prolly work just fine .......prep a large hole 14"-18" deep and 4'-6' in diameter mix in Composted Poo (from the critter of yer' choice) ,Castings,Bone Meal,Blood leave out the blood and bone meal if there are Bears in the area...they will make a mess of things.....are you gonna visit them often? if not let me know and I will do a thread on preping a grow hole that is good for 6 to 12 weeks without a visit:wave:

3. Thanks for your reply. I will be visiting my plants often so I'm not too worried about them after the seeds germinate and I put them in the ground.

Thanks again,
    Franco
    :)