Germination Issues

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Soaring Spoon, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I have an issue with germination. I have been germinating two Russian Rocket Fuel Auto-flowering seeds in STG, Sure to Grow, starter cubes. They have germinated and both have a small tap root sticking out of the bottom. The problem is it has been two days and they have not grown in any noticeable way. I have been keeping them moist with ph balanced water and they have been in the dark. I just moved the tray up to beneath a single cfl bulb with no light reaching the roots just the top of the STG cube. I read that this might stimulate some growth. If anyone could recomend something to help the issue that would be great. :eek: Thanks for reading.

2. try putting the seed foot down into peat pellets or your medium with a heat [ad underneath. Normally after I see the little foot sticking out I put them in pots and add warmth to the soil til the seeds break off and the little gal turns green then lights on.