germinating seed problem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cobra718, Feb 16, 2011.

1. hey guys this is my 1st time trying to grow, i germinated the seeds in a wet bounty towel using distilled water. i then placed the the bounty in between 2 plates and placed it on top of my cable box because it gets alittle hot it took 2 days before the seed popped, then i put it in rockwool (which i soaked for 5 minutes in distilled water) and placed it in a plastic plate with a clear plastic top and covered it with a black tshirt so it dont get any light, (also on top of my cable box) its been over 6 days and when i kept checking on it i see the root getting bigger in A and B the root barely grew, (as you see in the pics i broke open the shell)please help me as i put some pictures let me know what im doing wrong? the 1st 2 pics are A and the next 2 are B i think the B is dead so i just left A to see if its going to grow, let me know what you guys think im doing wrong?[​IMG][​IMG]

the thing is i soaked the rockwool for 5 min in distilled water and put the seed in there, maybe the rockwool was soaked with too much water, can that be it? please help????

Attached Files: