Germinating problem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by some1else, May 3, 2009.

1. Hello everyone!

I am a newcomer to the growing, but thanks to internet I am doing quite well. I have 4 plants in my closet, but I'm having problems with one of them.

When I germinted the seeds and put them into soil, I managed to break of the tip of one seedling root... Will it recover or do I have to germinate another of those expensive seeds?:confused:

2. when seedlings are young they have to be treated with so much care. i would germinate another seed if you have 1 lying round and continue with the damaged one.

3. yeah i have a spare seed, but i will probably just wait couple of days to see if this one makes it or not, since i don't have enough space for another plant if it happens that they both make it then...

4. if it doesn't bare in mind that one seed will then be a couple days-week younger than the rest. you want to aim for an even canopy. just something to think about

5. yeah, i actually have in the same place 2 cuttings and 2 new plants from seeds. cuttings are 2 weeks old, one seed is little less than one week, the second one was slower from the beginning and finally yesterday i broke of the tip of the root... i was planning on triggering flower mode with all of them at the same time, som one week doesn't affect the final crop...

or does it anyway???

6. Seedlings are fragile, but MJ is such a tough bastard, even seedlings can take some damage and recover.