Germinating Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by legalizebud89, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Isnt there a simple method of germinating where u put seeds in a warm glass of water and let them sit over night??? I need replies A.S.A.P.

2. i have kinda heard of this...when the seed floats you plant it i think...someone have any advice on this method?

3. Read the sticky "Grandpa's Grow Guide" near the top of this forum. He covers this whole process of germinating. But it's just the opposite relax... take the sunken ones, the ones that float are dead. You'll see when you read it.

4. true true Grandpa's grow guide helped me out alot

5. get a plastic bag filled with wet paper towels then place the seeds on the paper towels and seal the bag and wait about 24hrs or a little longer you should see the good ones start to form a taproot then plant dont touch them directly with your hands theres a chance they could die

6. you guys don't look around very much :p theres a sticky at the top of this forum called Germination 420 and its also in my signature it explains germination top to bottom.
    good luck