Germinated but no growth?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by white lotus, Jan 18, 2010.

1. So growing short ryder, got the seeds from nirvana. Planted them jan 9th and both seeds germinated on the 12th. I then placed them under 80w cfl (have a 150w hps i move them under when they get lil growth on them) their in a soil made up of sphagnum peat, vermiculite, perlite, wetting agent, lime. Its now the 18th, a week later and their still one inch tall? this isnt my first time growing short ryder, have sucessfuly done a couple. any input be greatly apreciated.

2. Any leaves? 1 inch for a week isn't that bad.

3. yup, the ones that form after the cotyledon and then 2 tiny ones forming right on top. Maybe im just being paranoid but i feel like usually they have more growth on them by now? i havnt seen any growth (length wise) since i posted the question either

4. It's good for them to stay short. You don't want a big stretch.

Just keep giving them a little water and put them under that 150 watter. They'll get bigger with it's help. Don't put them too close. If they don't look burned then you should move them up gradually.

Good luck man!

5. apreciate the input

6. Hey, sorry to keep chiming in here. I am about to finish my first grow and the first mistake I made was not checking the pH of my water. Make sure you get some kind of tester (I use drops and a color match chart, easy and cheap but not super accurate).

Get some pH up and pH down solution to change it if you need to. Just my .02.

Happy growing!