Germenating?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by burnn weed, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Wudd Up...

Yo I Wanted To See If This Is A Good Idea?...
    I Got A Plastic Cup Put 4 Cotton Balls At The Bottom Then...
    I Wet Them...Then...
    I Put My 4 Seeds On Top Of The Cotton Balls...Then...
    I Put 4 More Cotton Balls On Top...
    Then I Wet Them....

Does Anyone Think That They Will Germenat That Way??..
    Thanxsz Lots...
    burnn weed....:smoking: ....ahhh!

2. yeah, should be alright
    so long as you keep it in a dark place till it germinates

you might wanna put a plastic bag over the pot too
    stop the water evaporating away :)

3. Thanxsz Alot Yoo

4. an easy way to do it, is just get a regular dinner plate or something smaller, get a paper towel, put it over the plate, get the towel wet, put the seeds on the towel then fold the towel over on top of the seeds. they should sprout in a few days.

make sure they are in the dark and in moderate temperature.

5. I find that the tape root from the seed gets caught in the Cotton ball and can be damaged when trying to seperate them. Use the paper towel method or even better just a glass of water.

6. yea canuckdude is right...DONT DAMAGE THEM WHEN GERMINATING...that is one of the most important parts...good idea thought...sounded good then i thought of it also that u dont want to hurt them...happy growing

7. sounds like a great idea i dono if its been used before if it works let me know

8. [quote name='canuckdude']I find that the tape root from the seed gets caught in the Cotton ball and can be damaged when trying to seperate them. Use the paper towel method or even better just a glass of water.[/QUOT

So have I .....they try and wiggle there way down...but you left them to late cotton method is sound.... highly recommened.....just like jiffy cubes >>

9. picture sux alil ....lol
    peace out

Attached Files:

10. that picture is brilliant. Its the most perfect drawing ever. thanks.