Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Germany Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skert, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hey there I thought I would post this in here. Wasn't really sure where to put it but I figured this would be the best place to get some knowledge. Last night my mother told me that my father might be getting a job in Germany (I'm 18 and out of high school) and she said if he were to get the job would i be interested in moving there. My question is what are yalls opinions on Germany? I'm currently extremely into music production and or graphics design for college and don't know much about their colleges. So any info on their colleges would be appreciated. I know bud isn't legal as well, but cops aren't nearly as bad as USA. So how would getting or growing myself pan out there? thanks for any advice in advance :smoke:

2. #2 Dulalo, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    You just gotta know the right people everywhere is dank. As for growing idk they do bust people for it just be careful with the smell and tell no one.

edit: dont order seeds online, they are illegal

3. buy seeds before you leave and grow them!

4. or go on a vacation in the netherlands :smoke: