germanation

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smoakyz, Feb 8, 2006.

1. i am used to the ol skoo ziplock bag with a wet paper towel, i've seen it done on plates and many other objects, advice, and please dont say "read the faq's" i've did it, i just want some people who have more than "general knowledge" and a few extra tips, this may be the wrong cat. to post, but i am somewhat new at growing indoors, i used to live in a hot area, and it was not a problem to grow plants, but now that i have moved farther north, outdoors it out of the question, any adive?.

2. I just put my seeds in a damp paper towel sprayed with water that may or may not have bleach in it (bleach inhibits mold). Then I put the paper towel in a zip lock baggie (not sealed) and I put it in the periphery of my HID (in a dark but warm place). Check on them about twice a day. When you see a tap root coming out of the seed, gently put it in pre-moistened soil, no deeper than an inch. Place a piece of saran wrap over your cup/pot and watch closely. No lights need be on over the dirt. At the first sign the seedling is poking through, take off the saran wrap and put that baby under the light(s).