germ,

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by staleykevin@hot, Sep 14, 2005.

1. k i started germinating today in a tupperwear container,, soem crazy ses seeds still haha,, and i am building a grwo box and shit ,, ille post some piks once the have poked through the soil,, k EZ

2. yo my bro came home with 25 more ses seeds tonight and hes like here u can have them i dont even care if u eat one so i did haha it tasted sorta numbingly.. n e ways i already had 7 germinating in a tups,, on top of my comp screeen,, i just cracked one open already germing and set up a nex tup container with ten more in it hahaa,, the little tap root was just ready to poke out so ime good still i say by tomorow theylle be tapped still,, hahaa ,, ten foot ses plants for me next summer 15 seeds what what nogga's

3. i am about to chek the seeds ille tell u how they are ,, n i am going to chek out my plants today wooo hooo, i am putting the camera in my poket righht now yeeyeye

4. i just cheked some of the seeds are starting to crack ,, like open,,, but not split on the seam is taht normal,, by the way i am planning on starting my grow box today,, SHOULD BE GOOD

5. lol uh every seed i have germed the usually crack/open/sprout from the seam but i only use bagseed so it could be a hole dif story with ses, but if you see the taproot and its comming out, plant that it shouldnt matter where it comes out of but i am new at this so.... thats all the info i got:cool: Good Luck with the grow box

6. thanx bro yeye ,, i scrapped teh grow box BUILD AND cahanged it to an old school speaker box build UP<< >> it used to hold 1 15" and 2 tweeters and a little mid bass speak,, i hollowed it out and am trying to find my glue gun so i can glue a hinge to a pressboard door so i can cover up were the speakers were,, then i am going to put the original speaker covor on it and shit it should be good,, i will add pks soon timel;

7. yea thats not a bad idea i just helped my friend gut his old speakers and he has sucsessfuly been growing in his i think for a month now. But instead of glueing the hinge on i would suggest using a screw or maybe some liquid nails because of all the opening and closing you will be doing and the last thing you want is to have it fall off (incase you werent home or someone besides you was in the room) but thats just my opinion good luck:)

8. i am only gluing it too a piece to covor the front and it is industrial glue that melts at 200 degrees celcius it should be good bro put thatn k u anyway if i could i would screw it to the covor but it is only 1/4 inches thik so i cant i am gunna screw the other side of the hinge to the wood thoguh,, k i a mdoing that now EZ ille let u know how it went

9. Hey Kev!.....
    i wish i could grow indoors @ my place... but i cant so only outdoors for me :(
    Hopefully i can meet up with you next week and we can smoke some HUGE SESSIONS..
    haha... ttyl!

10. ya man,, i got ure email right??

11. haha wow no offense dude but i could not read a fucking thing you wrote... this headache is killing me. Anywho excelllent luck on your grow, and dont eat any more seeds lol.