Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GEORGIA

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420_Couple, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Also after my recent separation from the Army I'm now living back in Georgia. I was wondering how many other smokers are near me I would like some new friends and smoking buddies!

Happy Toking

2. #2 bongDelivery, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
    I live in Cobb county, Marietta.  Right next to ATL.  There are a LOT of stoners is this area, but I'm not sure about all of Georgia in general.  The local Dollar Tree pretty much has half the health isle for it.  (Eyedrops, 'Pill' containers, home urine tests, you get the point.)

3. I'm up in the cartersville area right now. Going to the Marietta square tomorrow actually for the zombie walk.

4. #4 bongDelivery, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
    Oh shit, really?  Meet me up man we can have a huge smoke session!  I live like five minutes away haha!  
    Don't forget to head to the Dollar Tree.  Everyone who works there is VERY VERY stoner friendly.  They used to let me buy lighters when I was 14.

If the black guy with a shaved head is working there, you should smoke him out.  He's awesome and hilarious.

5. Def man I'm down to hit you up bro. I don't got green since I just got out the army and haven't found a good connection but I got money. But how am I gonna be able to meet you bro? But I would love to make some 420 friends for me and my fiancé. Both of us are avid smokers. But yea man that sounds great my sister is in cosmetology school and is doing zombie make up. Let's get blazed and done up like zombies and go scare people hahahah

6. Lol.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to but I'll Pm you.

7. Movin to Kennesaw in a month who wants to blaze