Georgia Smokers!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Twistedd, Feb 5, 2011.

1. So, I was thinking of an idea. Everyone always writes to their Senator about possible MMJ laws being enacted. Well, Gotta love that Georgia has an (R) instead of a (D). Great.

Anyways, I was thinking of choosing a week, where a majority (if not all) Georgia Smokers on here, Email our Senator. I'll be writing up a draft within the next couple days for this occasion. Pretty much, I want to address the growing number of small possession offenses in Georgia (Oz-), Possible MMJ bill, and if that isn't possible, address decriminalization of all of Georgia for up to an Oz.

I'm not too sure how this is gonna go, mainly because our state sucks. But if we can work together and show them that Cannabis needs to be the least of their worries (and work on all these damn meth labs that have been busted around me lately), and that they need to not be so ignorant (Not using those exact words of course).

So what's everyone think of this idea, knowing how Georgia is with weed? Hopefully I can get this draft done soon. Shouldn't be much work, but should be worded properly.

2. bump bump bump bump bump