Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Georgia smokers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GA-Stoned, Dec 17, 2016.

1. To my people in the southern area, not just Georgia. SC, NC, Fla..what exactly do we have forward to look forward too as far as recreational use? I know Florida is getting ready for medical but with all those cities putting bans on it I doubt it will be easy to get for a while. The closest place I think I can drive to legally obtain mj is 10 hrs away in D.C. I am dying for something good to happen a little closer to home because I don't mind driving a few hours for the weekend to enjoy the comfortability of legal pot. Just drop a comment on anything you may know because I'm feeling like a prisoner watching all these other states have all the fun.

2. Ya hopefully Florida will get rec within the next 5 years.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

3. You drive 10 hours to get pot? I walk down half my block to pick up lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lmao not at all man. That's the closest place I could go to get legal shit so I can get decent dabs good bud etc. I'm finding good shit but $100 a quarter is hurting me especially with my wife smoking too

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

5. 5? Shit I was hoping before 2017 ends

6. I live in Alabama, I don't expect even real legal medical for 10 years in this state.

7. Man I couldn't imagine paying 20 a g for 5-10 more years or just smoking dirt shit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Man I don't pay $20 I can get good stuff for 10 and mids for 5

9. You can look forward to getting arrested.Hahahahha I'm a California boy that said that. Anyway, it may be another decade or so, but it will get legal in the south too. NORML works tirelessly for you.

10. Where I'm from its 5 for Reggie and dirt mid and 20 for high mid, low level dank

11. Sound like a rip off. Everywhere i'v been in the south the most I paid for some good loud was $20 and that was before I knew what I was doing.

12. Well in the bigger areas you can find people selling decent shit for 10 a g. I was just paying 35 a quarter for some mid that smelled just like loud but dude only had an ounce he got from his cousin in Atlanta. In south east Georgia where the cities start breaking down, it's rare to get any slack. It's 5 a g for bullshit and 20a g for decent or good shit. Occasionally people get batches from bigger cities but it's always a very short supply that runs out. I sometimes knowingly pay 20 a g from a dude I've been buying from for 5 years on and off for some shaky dark brown faint smelling bud but it's because in this area it's hard to be picky or get a decent price if it smells like anything other than dirt.