Georgia on my mind...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Bailing out Georgia

How can we allow both candidates to support sending $1 billion in aid to war criminals across the world, when our own economy is in shambles?

2. well if you want to get into conspiracies, Georgia is location of where the zietgiest movement started...

3. Whaddya mean?

4. Technocrats are all Georgian spies?

5. #5 IGOTJOINTS4YA, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
    The zion movement of Jews back to there homeland started from Jews living in the Georgian area, none of them actually held nationality to Israel, but they felt because they were Jews that they held blood to the holy land so they migrated in large numbers to the holyland and when they filled the holy land up, they moved to scattered parts europe. Long story short, most Jews that call themselves jews actually have no nationallity to Israel.

The word Zion can be traced back to the bible. in Psalms 87:2-3 it says "The lord loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things are said of you, the city of God."

Zion translates to fortification, The Mount Zion in Israel is the fortification that king Jacob had on the closest moutain to Jerusalem. Zion is used figuratively of Israel as the people of God. This can also be traced back to the bible in Isaiah 60:14. "The sons of your oppressors will come bowing before you and all who despise you will bow down at your feet and will call you the City of the Lord, Zion of the Holy One of Israel."

The Rothschilds, one of the richest families in America and the world for that matter, can trace back there family tree back to Georgia. There family were second generation jews that moved from Georgia, to the holy land, and further on to eastern europe in Germany. Where they made there riches and became one of the richest families in the world.

These Zionist jews like the rothschilds claim blood to lands that they do not own, hell Edmond James de Rothschild is on Israels gold coins because he led the establishment of the Israel we know today.

[​IMG]

To say we are not in Georgia for reasons dealing with the Rothchilds or for that matter zionist jews would be crazy talk. The bailing out of Georgia is going to come from Jewish banks I promise you, follow the money. You follow the money and the facts always show there dirty little heads. Our leaders have little control in these kind of dealings, they would of gone on even if they had decided to not help them out. If you think I am lying look at all the government buildings and Israeli military, all there buildings were payed for by Rothschilds. The Israli Supreme court actually has engravings of the Rothschilds all over it. The military is considered the 4th strongest in the world, if we really thought that Iran posed a serious threat to them than they would of been taken out by now.

Georgia is where the zionist movement of Jews started, it only makes since that now they would want to protect there old homeland.

6. yea who knows

north and south carolina could be next

7. [​IMG]

I needed to post this somewhere, it is epic win.

8. The truth is coming out:
    Georgia Accused of Targeting Civilians

9. It is a god damn ethnic cleansing, the south ossetians are there own ethnic group while Georgia is a collection of Jews ethnically for the most part.

10. I thought the South Ossetians were Russian which was the whole reason the Russians supported their independence?

11. No Ossetia is it's own type of ethnic group. Think of what you think is the modern jew with the curly hair and add some darker skin tone. Russia supports there independance because it is the right thing to do, and don't want Georgia colanizing the areas round southern Russia.

12. Well, the EU report is finally here...

Georgian Attack Started War with Russia

13. I remember back when this started 08/08/08, the nwo works numerologically, but they failed to kick off wwIII like they intended, fucken dumbasses the world will never embrace their plans.

14. #14 Jakigi, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    Smells like Cold War II. I'm sure the military industrial complex perpetuators have some exciting plans for the future.

Those naughty Russians...

So, do you think the elites are battling? Russia/China definitely seems to be having their own shit going on... Or is it already under one control, and the masses are given the illusion of separation?

15. 09/09/09 is coming up. 3 three sets of 9 and nine is three sets of three!!
    WERE FUCKED!!:smoking::D

16. I hate to break it to you but September 9, 2009 (9/09/09) came and went.

17. God damnit for some reason i was thinking october was 9 dman. Well 10/10/10 will be next year and then were definatly fucked.

18. Its all a NWO! The aliens have got to our leaders, and they are planning mass earthly take-over. Grab your tin foil and get to the bat-mobile, robin! :p

19. While you're in here, how do you feel about being taxed to give Georgian war criminals $1 billion US dollars?

:rolleyes:

20. Hilary Clinton Accuses Russia of 'occupying' Georgia

Hope & Change! :rolleyes: