Georgia Lawmaker Calls For Caning, Executing Marijuana Offenders

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by HCL, Aug 13, 2009.

1. sounds like medieval torture to me and for the China argument all i have to say is look at Amsterdam

2. I'll bet money he gets re-elected by a landslide. The county where most of his district lies is a very pro-law enforcement place. It's a mostly rural county but it has a Sheriff's department and SEVEN municipal city police departments, two of which have been investigated by the GBI for being shady as fuck. Jackson county is like a police state. The cops there are crazy rednecks. Fuck 'em all. This guy is a major embarrassment to the South. I love Georgia. I was born here and have lived here all my life and I hope I never have to leave but people like this make it hard to be a smoker or a farmer here. Sadly, he's not the only person who thinks this way. I don't know why the hell they don't just put it to a vote. I'm sick and fucking tired of this still being an issue. It's 2009!!! For fuck's sake, how much longer will we let this shit go on???

3. Haha, who elected the psycho.

4. I hope so. What a crazy fuck.

:wave:

5. The people in his district. That's the scary part...

6. For some reason I dont think he said anything about this untill after he was elected....

7. I don't know if he did or he didn't but I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt his chances getting elected in an all-white super-conservative district. Rednecks eat that shit up and I'm sure he will still get plenty of votes next time around.

8. Death for Traffic Violations! LOL What the hell is going on down there in Georgia? This guy is nuttier than a fruitcake LOL

9. Well, atleast they can say smoking pot kills if this goes through. he shouuld be canned for just saying that.

10. Ok why should weed users be punished like that ? What do they do that effects their lives or the lives of people around them ? Is pot killing people ? Is it making people gravely ill ? Is it making people hostile ? NO. So how can this guy want to use such severe punishment for something like pot ? Its so ironic. The 24 lashes do much more harm to the person than marijuana ever would.

11. Thats it, im leaving the country.

:(