Georgia: Know your candidates for Election Day 2010

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 420FLASmoka, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Just got a reply from District 1 Jack Kingston. Yes on HR 1866! and Industrial hemp! after a year of letters, I never thought I'd see the day. Its in the house of energy and commerces which means he doesn't vote on it b/c he is appropriations only but....this is still very good news and very encouraging seeing as lately he has been sounding like he is considering entertaining the idea.

2. does the Buckley guy have a chance at winning??? is there anything we can do in the meantime to help his cause before the election starts????

3. just want to commemorate the effort being put forth by you guys!

i cant tell you how many smokers i know that sit around and complain about how its not cool weed isnt legal, let alone decriminalized in georgia. its refreshing to see people actually taking action!

4. John Monds is the Libertarian candidate for Georgia now I think.

5. i have this thing in my e-mail that says there are only three cands for election now for senate

1. Chuck Donovan

2. Johnny Isakson

3. Michael thurmond

I dont really think any of these are PRO legalization?

who are you voting for and why?? ( come on its fairly anonymous on here )

6. I'm not voting but I'm contacting all the candidates asking their position on legalization and briefly giving them all the reasons why they should support legalization. I want to get them thinking about this *before* they even get elected.