George Zimmerman or Trayvon martin?

Discussion in 'General' started by Russian Badger, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Who do you guys think will when the case? George or trayvon? And who are you guys siding with please discuss below :)

2. Who fucking cares

3. Zimmerman, the facts are on his side and he didn't have any retards testify for him.

Though, I'm sure he was just a wannabe cop on a power trip

4. If Zimmerman wins you can expect an all out war between whites and blacks, the whites will win of course since they outnumber blacks. (The most racist response I could think of)

5. hes mexican tho

6. agree with DebbieDowner, although he was kind of outta line playing cop and putting himself into that situation, most of the evidence points to him acting in self-defense

7. #7 Liquid Vibe, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    Meh he'll probably go away for a few years for Manslaughter which is what it actually should be.

Dude followed a "suspicious" guy and confronted him on a front law and the kid "possibly" gets ready to charge and he overeacted and shot him.

I was reading about how it could be considered Third Degree Murder which is basically manslaughter.

So ya. Doesnt matter either way. Just another murder case. This one just got blown up racially for no reason.

8. #8 BlazedGlory, Jul 12, 2013

That's actually not what happened at all, but I really don't blame you because lots of people have opinions on this case without being familiar with it. Yours is more reasonable than most, as they go. Lots of people are calling for lynchings

And you're absolutely right about it being blown up racially for absolutely no reason.

Lol his dad is actually white and his mother is from Peru. :laughing:

10. The entire Trayvon Martin thing sickens me; not because I believe George Zimmerman is an innocent man, but because I see it as a massive case of racial inequality. If this was a story about a black man chasing and shooting a white kid we wouldn't even have this forum topic. The entire American populace would be calling for his lynching, his family would be appalled, police would be searching his background for criminal activities to justify whatever horrible things would be happening to said black man, it would have already been over and shut.

11. Zimmerman, because everyone is playing the race card.

12. I think he should be convicted but i doubt he will in the end he started unnecessary shit and a 17 year old kid died because of it 

13. Ya if it were the other way around we wouldn't even know about it. Kind of sickens me that the media and shit can coverage this shit because it stirs up so much more.......

14. Close enough

15. Zimmerman should be let go IMO because to my understanding he followed the kid and stopped when the dispatcher told him to stop. Then the dispatcher asked him where the kid was which is a sign to go and find him in a way. And from the evidence it seems that Zimmerman was looking around when the kid jumped him (Zimmerman had stitches) and Zimmerman shot him in self defense. On a side note the kid liked to toke and was on his way home from 7/11 with skittles and sprite possibly for some leen but who gives a fuck about that.

16. I dont support either.  Both of their skin colors are darker than mine.

^^^Sarcasm... as this whole case seems to be revolving around race, or at least it was when I stopped following it a year ago.

17. Anyone got links to the actual facts of what happened?

18. #19 BlazedGlory, Jul 12, 2013

Umm, no. That's bullshit. If it was a black guy shooting a white guy, you're right, we wouldn't even have this thread, because the national news would never report it. They might have a local piece about it, and that's it.

Oh and by the way plenty of people want to lynch Zimmerman, he's had to live in hiding for fear of his life because of what happened, so be quiet please. Sorry, I just get sick of people inventing racism where none exists. Like it's kind of insulting to past generations that experienced legit racism.

19. I dont think hes a racist but i do think that a kid is dead because he was on some power trip