George Soros give NPR lots of money, buys reporters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Oct 21, 2010.

1. I've had a beef with NPR for several years now. They're publicly funded and STILL they act as if they're an arm of the democrat party. At times, NPR has been worse than MSNBC in their blatant support for left wing politics and policies.

You also may have heard they just fired Juan Williams for telling the truth.

It turns out NPR has been the recipient of a million bucks from left wing fanatic George Soros. Money that is specifically meant to "combat" Fox News and "the right".

George Soros' Millions Buying ‘Political Reporters' for NPR - Big Journalism

This should really disturb everyone, but I don't expect that. The MSM is ignoring the story and thus no outrage will be manufactured.

2. Honestly man, reading about the Juan Williams thing kind of irks me. I've had it with the hypersensitive media climate. Why can't people just say what they want to say? Reality is being clouded in the name of making sure nobody gets offended...not sure if I like that.

3. Whats most maddening is that he was trying to DEFEND Muslims! What the fuck did they fire him for? NPR is a fucking joke! People really need to wake up and deal with this publicly funded monstrosity of a news network. If they want to produce left wing propaganda, they can do it without my tax money.

What we're seeing here is NPR "combating" Fox with their motivation from George Soros.

4. They were just looking for a reason to get rid of him because he appears on fox news