George Obama arrested for marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by ProblemChyld, Feb 1, 2009.

1. President Obama hardly knows him but still, maybe this will make him legalize?? lol

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/01/president-ob-15.html

President Obama's Half-Brother George Arrested

January 31, 2009 3:27 PM
    The White House had no comment Saturday on the arrest in Kenya of President Barack Obama's half-brother George for possession of marijuana and resisting arrest.

President Obama barely knows George, 26, who lives in a home somewhat more modest than the White House in Huruma, a suburb of Nairobi, Kenya.

George is thought to be the youngest of at least eight half-siblings the President has.

Some of President Obama's paternal relatives -- though not George -- came to Washington, D.C., for the inaugural, most notably "Grandma Sarah" Obama, the stepmother of Obama's Kenyan-born father Barack Obama Sr., who on the Sunday before the inauguration feasted with the soon-to-be first family, their friends, several top Obama aides and Oprah Winfrey.

Kenyan Police Chief Joshua Omokulongolo told the Associated Press that George had one joint on him.

"He is not a drug peddler," Omokulongolo said. "But it's illegal, it's a banned substance."

George Obama, 26, is scheduled to appear in court Monday.

CNN quoted George saying, from his jail cell, "They took me from my home. I don't know why they are charging me."

2. a relative Obama barely knows got arrested for weed in kenya...

whats the big deal?

theres been like 6 of these threads already lol