George Lucas "Rant"

Discussion in 'General' started by shitonnick, Jan 11, 2010.

1. fucking george lucos firsts some quotes

"well you know we had too make some cutbacks and moves had too be made"

"well with bringing new stars too the table we were able to make cutbacks"

this guy omg i wish james cameron the guy who made avatar would freakin remake that whole series but then every scene would end up in a giant andriod battle like aliens, the terminators, avatar umm there are some others but fucking george lucas " you can either like it or not like it , whatever" omg and are you kidding me they raised leai on the same planet on all the sith lords didnt pick up on it OMG and freakin obi wan kenobi is living right down the street WTH

does this guy make this shit with windows movie maker omg and are you fucking kidding me with jar jar binks it makes every kid love the new ones when the old ones atleast had some freakin story shit dame

done!

2. im sober and didn't understand a word you said.

3. All I know is that the first three movies (4, 5, 6) were better than the last 3 (1, 2, 3)

4. The guy is so loaded he can do pretty much whatever he wants so he must be doing something right.

However, if you think he sucks, do what he is doing but strive to do it better than him.

5. It sounds like you really like StarWars.

6. The reason why adults think the Original Trilogy (4,5,6) are better and think JarJar Binks is blatant pandering to the kids is because most of us were kids when the Original Trilogy came out and we didn't notice how R2, C3PO were blatant pandering to us.

Notice that the Droid serve no purpose in the original movies? It's because they were there to make the movie relatable to kids. They serve no higher direct purpose after the first 10 minutes of the movie, they don't come back in a later movies to make any difference to the plot. They don't succeed at anything, their just mostly idle props.

They served the same purpose as JarJar, he never does anything, he just pops in occasionally to remind the kids that his is a fun space war, not a scary grown up movie, just fun.

That's my personal belief anyway.

7. Holy shit. It's Darth Chef IRL. Frickin sweet!