George just ate my god damn chicken!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reppin 713, Aug 5, 2011.

1. That fat bastard! George is my dog and I grilled chicken for dinner then I left about 3 chunks of the breast on a plate on the stove and went upstairs then that fucker jumped up to the table and ate that shit! 'twas pretty funny I caught him red handed eating it and he had his "bro idk who ate that shot but it wasn't me grin" on. Little fucker.

2. I'd make a joke about eating dog but someone would call me racist.

That sucks ass dude. I guess there's always the emergency food ramen and macaroni right?

Smoke a bowl and then let yourself wander to the tv to watch the food network. Be inspired, make a master piece and eat it.

Ten million times better than chicken.

No that's bullshit. Chicken is hard to beat.

I'm high off my ass, so that probably didn't even make sense.

Fuck your dog.

3. punish him with a cliffside game of fetch

4. ^lol at the two comments above

i love this website.

5. Your dog owned you.

6. Lol at thread About dog eating quesadilla.

7. I had a cool dog named George, he stole a whopper gently from my hand that shit disapered faster than cake at rosie odonnols house

8. haha that's pretty funny, but i mean it doesn't take very long to grill a chicken breast on the bbq.. just go smoke a bowl and cook a couple more.

9. My boxer is a fucking monster when it comes to food hahah. She ate a dozen glazed doughnuts one time and she wasn't sick at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3UrJjAac4]‪Dog eats Bean Burrito in 1 second‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]